The official languages of the Congress are the languages of Bosnia-Herzegovina, as well as English. In case the lecture is held in Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian, the presentation ought to be in English.
Congress: October 17 – 20, 2019
Abstract submission deadline: July 10, 2019
Notification of abstract acceptance deadline: September 15, 2019
Early registration: 01 September 2019
Abstract have to be attached as a MS Word document in the form bellow (Attach file)
Final abstract submission deadline is July 10, 2019.
Abstracts must be submitted by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered. Notifications regarding abstract acceptance and presentation guidelines will be sent to submitting authors by September 15, 2019.
The abstract should be written and formatted in Microsoft Word, using size 12 Times New Roman font and 1.5 line spacing. The abstract should include:
- A title in uppercase
- Next line: last names and initials of author and co-authors, with the presenting author’s name underlined; Next line: institution, city, country; Blank line
- The abstract should contain an introduction, methodology, results and conclusion, with the exception of case study abstracts.
- The abstract does not include references. Only standard abbreviations are used.
- The word limit is 300.
- The posters will be presented in electronic form, rather than as printed versions
- Only materials in Power Point and PDF or format will be accepted
- All e-Posters should be created in landscape orientation
- To assure the best quality of your e-Poster, we recommend that the file has 16:9 ratio 1080p resolution (1920×1080 pixels)
- If you are using Photoshop to create your e-Poster, you will also be able to see the resolution, which should be a minimum of 200dpi
ZATVORENO – CLOSED.